1. “We Are Family” by Sister Sledge
Play this upbeat classic as you gather with your loved ones on Thanksgiving. The lyrics celebrate unity and togetherness, making it the perfect background music for family time.
2. "What A Wonderful World” by Louis Armstrong
Louis Armstrong's iconic voice sets the tone for reflection and gratitude on Thanksgiving. It's a reminder of the beauty all around us.
3. "Thank You For Being A Friend” by Andrew Gold
As you share laughter and stories with your friends around the table, this song pays a heartfelt tribute to the value of friendship.
4. "This Will Be (An Everlasting Love)” by Natalie Cole
Thanksgiving is about love and connection, and this song is great for dancing around with your family and friends.
5. "Home” by Phillip Phillips
"Home" embodies the feeling of coming home for the holidays. The catchy oohs and ahs make it impossible not to sing along.
6. “Family Is Family” by Kacey Musgraves
Kacey Musgraves' witty song reminds us that family is a unique and cherished part of our lives. It's a lighthearted addition to your Thanksgiving day playlist.
7. “Bloom - Bonus Track” by the Paper Kites
Set the mood for a cozy Thanksgiving with this gentle acoustic melody. This song creates the ideal fall backdrop as you sip warm cider and spend time with family.
8. “The Best Day (Taylor’s Version)” by Taylor Swift
This song from Taylor Swift is a beautiful choice for a Thanksgiving playlist. It reflects on cherished moments with loved ones, making it perfect for the season.
9. “You and I (Live from A Very Gaga Thanksgiving)” by Lady Gaga
Lady Gaga's live performance of “You and I” is a heartfelt tribute to love and togetherness. It’s also peak Gaga since it’s about whiskey, a hot Midwestern guy and rock and roll.
10. "Thankful” by Kelly Clarkson
"Thankful" is a song that encapsulates the spirit of Thanksgiving. Like the title says, it’s a sweet way to express your gratitude on this special day.