- Read this hilarious Roger Ebert review from 1967.
- Call up your old man and ask him if you should watch it. (He'll say "yes.")
- Cancel the rest of the meeting you have scheduled for the day. Perfect! Now you have time.
- Think about how much better the next war movie you see will be with a historical understanding of how this specific cinematic medium came to be.
- JUST WATCH IT.
- Watch the first 15 minutes because it's on Netflix and you can always back out and watch "The Office" instead.
- Watch the trailer below and see if it hooks you.