- Hannah Brown: Our most recent Bachelorette, who got engaged to Jed Wyatt at the end of her season but quickly called it off when she realized he hadn’t been honest with her about a past relationship. There’s plenty of drama to dip into there, but it’s been beat to death, and, honestly, giving Wyatt even more of a platform is not on my agenda.
- Tyler Cameron: Brown’s runner-up, a Florida native who has abs for days and an authenticity to match. Great guy altogether.
- Blake Horstmann: Becca Kufrin’s runner-up (she’s still engaged to Garrett Yrigoyen), who’s currently making his second appearance on “Bachelor in Paradise.”
- Caelynn Miller-Keyes: Formerly from Colton Underwood’s season of “The Bachelor,” Caelynn is having her first go on “Paradise.”
- Kristina Schulman: Having previously vied for Nick Viall’s heart, Kristina made a surprise appearance this week for her second round of “Paradise.”
Not everyone is connected, but it’s important to note that all these people have friendships and relationships off screen as well, so there’s always more to the story than what we see.
What do we think about it?
What does everyone else think?
Need a drink?
- 1 part pineapple juice
- 1 part tears
- 1 shot tequila
- 1 more shot tequila
- 1 part Demi Burnett one-liner
- Shake, pour and sip with some side-eye