I didn't even know actress Ashley Benson, 29, and actress/model Cara Delevingne, 26, were living together, and now they're going out and buying sex swings for their home -- and getting caught on camera doing it. Everyone's more amused by this than anything else, but let's talk about how they went from strangers to buying bang-bang chairs.
To begin, let's go over the dating history of these two lovebirds.
- Ryan Good (2011 to 2016): Benson and manager/producer Good were on and off for a number of years, but haven't been together for a few years.
- Nat Wolff (2015): This could have been (and probably was) nothing. But they would have been cute together.
- Tyler Blackburn (2015): They always said they were always just friends (despite their steamy multi-season romance on "Pretty Little Liars"), but they apparently made out at Coachella. As you do.
- Chord Overstreet (2012): The two did a bunch of red carpets together and were seen out a number of times, so safe to say they were at least a little flirty.
- Paris Jackson (2018): This pairing was never shy about their PDA, though there's evidence that they were never exclusively dating.
- Annie Clark/St. Vincent (2015 to 2016): Together for about a year and a half, Delevingne did interviews talking about how completely in love she was with the singer. Distance proved to be too hard, though.
- Jack O'Connell (2014): More rumor than anything else, this relationship has Instagram to thank. The two worked on "Tulip Fever" together.
- Michelle Rodriguez (2014): A cute, innocent little fling.
The coupling of Delevingne and Benson hasn't been all that obvious. Small public appearances, apparently, have blossomed into something more serious, but they've done a stellar job of keeping it all juuust innocent enough that we couldn't do anything but speculate.
It started in May of last year, when Delevingne and Benson were seen leaving a Lauryn Hill concert together. They were seen later that month holding hands in New York, embracing on the streets of West Hollywood and going to each other's birthday parties. They partied at the Toronto Film Festival later that summer, Benson sat front row at Delevingne's European fashion shows and more and more intimate photos began circulating.
Still, nothing has been confirmed or denied by either one of them, but we'd be silly not to assume they're madly in love.
Well, they bought a sex chair together.
The two were seen outside what the Daily Mail insists is their Southern California home, carrying a box together and giggling. Eagle-eyed viewers noticed that the box (unless they're completely screwing with us) looked like it contained a specific "sex bench," according to the product name, that runs up a $390 bill.
Housewarming present, perhaps?
This is funny enough, but it almost certainly serves as confirmation of few things: Delevingne and Benson are dating; they live together; and they have a great sex life.
What do we think about it?
I'm getting the biggest kick out of this, but mostly I'm just glad we finally have some stone-cold clarity on this couple's relationship. Again, they could be completely punking us all -- especially since that box didn't seem unwieldy enough that both of them had to carry it -- considering how private they've always been. Or maybe they just wanted to officially go public and thought this was a hilarious way to do it.
Either way, peace and blessings to these two.
What does everyone else think?
Well, the internet is going wild, especially given that Pride Month is just around the corner! The overwhelming response is incredulity, because again, it's amazing, but everyone is otherwise super supportive of the couple and their future sex chair antics.