In recent years, we’ve witnessed a rush of brands attempting to collect as many followers as possible across multiple social media channels. But more so than “following,” actions such as creating, discussing, sharing, advocating, and purchasing are much more powerful and are indeed the end goals. With engagement rates so low online, however, how can marketers create action from new and existing followers?
Dailybreak has run hundreds of campaigns called “Challenges” which focus on users creating multiple types of content (text, photo, design, video, etc.) across a wide array of industry verticals. Campaigns that allow the consumer to create content can produce staggering results, increasing brand lift metrics by 300% to 450%.
This guide outlines our findings and presents the three most important rules for ensuring that your campaigns yield action and user-generated content while building brand loyalty that sticks.These are a few of the lessons you will learn:
- How a massive change in customer behavior has left the term "consumer" outdated -- and how you should react to this paradigm shift
- How to easily and successfully earn more user-generated content from existing and/or new followers
- How to structure content-generating campaigns with a careful, simple strategy that works
- The single most important emotion you must foster in consumers to gain user-generated content at scale
- Which social media and game mechanics can, if used properly, empower users to willingly engage your brand & more
Your download will begin shortly!
Something went wrong!